Thursday, September 12, 2013

Remembering Fashion Week

Fashion week always makes me nostalgic about the times that I walked the runway. Print work is with a few people and is very rewarding..but walking in shows is like theater -  live with music and lights and an audiences, it was one of my favorite things to do when I was modeling..

I was blessed to do all the great shows in Europe and and in New York..I remember being booked for the first Calvin Klein runway show..it was a who is who of modeling must of being over 40 models and all were famous..it was a magical day..and still brings back great memories...

Modeling is fun and hardly work for those that love the business, you have to love it, you need to ask yourself would I do it for free? If the answer is yes, then you are in the right business...Shows are so exciting and fast ,the clothes the girls the makeup the music its all magical, hope you get to experience the top shows one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.