Monday, October 21, 2013

Getting to the top - What is takes to become a model

There are quite a few models that have gotten to the top under my management. There is a girl right now working doing all the shows in Europe New York and in Miami.  I remember when she came to me over 5 years ago...I told her then she was going to do great..but she needed to get certain things done. I am so proud of her when I see her doing so well, she stuck with it...maybe the fact that I believed in her gave her the strength not to give up..she is very grateful. 

 I found a young man who was 16 at the time, and after years of coaching finally became the top model in the world and maintained that status until he changed careers.  Now he is a successful producer. 

There is a model that I started when he was 16 who wanted to be an actor.  I slowly built his career and now he is a man in Hollywood working on film and still modeling.

What I am trying to say is that these people stuck with it!  They believed that I believed and it took time years for some.

It was years for me before I started working, I was obsessed and I make sure that the kids I coach and represent are obsessed.  I have managed over 100 models at a time and very few have the perseverance to keep moving forward no matter what.  If you want to be a star and believe you have what it takes then contact me, I love helping models . 

I pay it forward and so far I have been very successful in doing so.  Never give up, work hard study the magazines and the photographers, get emerged in the business and you will attract the work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.